[IP] Bent needle

Catherine Popper wrote:
> And with the bent needle, depth
> isn't quite so much an issue because if you've gone
> too deep YOU"LL KNOW BECAUSE IT HURTS LIKE HELL! I
> have it in my belly for the first tijme and it's
> really not comfortablr there, even though it's
> working. I play the upright bass and it leans right on
> my abdomen=ouch.

Catherine,
I used the straight needle and bent it myself for 10 years - until I found out
about Sof-Sets. But I know whereof you speak about that pain - a YMMV thingy.
I used a metal eye patch with holes in it and an elastic-type cloth covering
around the edges. I spread open a cottonball on the inside and taped this over
my sites to protect me from those jabs you are talking about. This made a
slight bulge under my clothes but it sure worked. Perhaps you can cover your
site like this?

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?