Re: [IP] Re: Night time checks

In a message dated 7/1/2001 9:20:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I sleep through my own alarm clock late night BG
 checks! If I really need to wake up, I set the alarm
 clock AND my cell phone alarm clock. I also do this if
 I need to wake up early and I'm afraid I'll be too
 groggy to remember to reset the alarm.  >>

We have discovered the miracle of the dual alarm clock.  We leave one alarm
set for 3am and the other morning.  It even has a battery back-up. We first
bought one for school snacks (before pump) since John needed more than one
snack during the day and the teacher couldn't remember.  Now we use it to
remind him of the 2 hour after eating blood checks.  Cheap too- I think they
were 20-25 dollars at Target-(Timex)

Mom of John, 7, MM508