Re: [IP] Completely comfortable with my pump!

<<  It's so much a part of me that I took a dive into
 the swimming pool with it on yesterday!   >>
I'm wondering if any of you have made the same mistake, and if you had any
problems with the pump afterwards.  So far, everything appears to be working
ok, and I'm just hoping nothing malfunctions down the road because of my
stupidity! >>

I'm sure you are not alone.  The first time John went swimming this year the
new pump went in with him.  That was the first week in May and we have had
absolutely no problem.  I just dried it off with a towel inside and out and
hooked it back up when he was through swimming.

My MiniMed Rep reminded me much later (when I happened to mention the
"event") that I was supposed to do a self test if something like that
occurred. Well my month later self test turned out fine!

Mom to John,7, MM508 since March 30,2001