[IP] OB/gyn in NY

I went to a new gyno here in NYC, preparing to have to
explain a whole lot about my new pump, and lo, she was
wearing one herself! It was so great to get to talk to
her about diabetes related stuff, like (brace
yourself) yeast infections due to high BG and worries
about pregnancy and labor. If anyone in the NYC area
wants her name, email me (sorry - I left it
downstairs, am on vacation, etc.).

Do You Yahoo!?