Re: [IP] Re: Night time checks

I sleep through my own alarm clock late night BG
checks! If I really need to wake up, I set the alarm
clock AND my cell phone alarm clock. I also do this if
I need to wake up early and I'm afraid I'll be too
groggy to remember to reset the alarm.
I know how hard I get on myself because of BGs, or
A1Cs and I can only imagine the frustration of being a
parent, once removed from the actual illnes and
feeling so helpless at times. I admire you all.

--- Melissa Cahill <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I know!  The only problem is that when I am in my
> room I have a tendancy to
> sleep through the alarm and miss her nighttime
> checks!   Now that we have
> her doing really good at night, I am gonna try it
> again.  That way if I miss
> a night or do it late, I won't panic!!!

Do You Yahoo!?