[IP] Speaking of swimming...

Before I took the dive into the pool with my pump, I was also noticing (from
the 2 days before) that my site wasn't sticking very well.  I've never
really had a problem with the sites staying put, but it seems like I may the
more time I spend in the water.  I know there has been lots of discussion
about adhesive products, but I never payed much attention.  I'm planning on
calling MiniMed to request some samples, and would appreciate it if someone
could let me know what works best.

Thanks so much...  Heather