[IP] speaking opportunity

Well, I'm back on with my *reinstalled* PC after a week's absence. I have
been in Toastmasters for over 12 years due to flubbing when speaking about
DM at a Lion's Club. I got a call last week from a VP at the local United
Way to help train volunteers to appeal to corporations for $$ this fall. She
my 12+ years of training crammed into two 3-hr. sessions! LOL   I'm taking
another TM with me and each *student* will have to give a mini (3-5 min.)
speech/appeal about *their* agency that is UW funded so they will learn how
to do it *out there.*  We decided to make a *fake* agency for our TM to use
as an example and a scenario as to how a person has been helped. The *fake*
agency we chose: Insulin Pumpers.  We can draw on my experience (true) and
this will help *train* 30 more people about pumps! Those 30, even though
they will actually be appealing for their particular group, will be somewhat
versed (3-5 min.) about pumping. Maybe this will help put a few more drops
in the bucket.