[IP] Question? Has anyone had LASIK Surgery?

Hi:  I'm trying to find out if any of you have had the Lasik (sp?) surgery to
correct your vision?

I was just in to see my eye Dr. last week and was told that I had no
retinopathy and that if I was interrested I could go ahead and check it out.
However, I may have the beginnings of Glaucoma in the right eye.  She doesn't
seem too worried about it though.  Just wants to do another visual field.

Anyway, if any of you have had this done, I would love to know how it has
turned out for you.  Pleas E-mail me privately.