Re: [IP] Basal rates question

Actually, wuthout a corresponding bg level for each priod of time I'd need
more data.  If the bg levels are good and you can fast without going too
low, or too high, then there's not a problem...
   To their calculations they are using that may be a bit high for someone
your size but none of us are from Stepford and are totally compliant with a
robot style life.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.
  Nobody's perfect-(tic!), perfect-(tic!), perfect-(tic!),