Re: [IP] Basal rates question

In a message dated 07/31/2000 5:30:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The thing I have had a hard time adjusting to, is that my sugars sometimes
 run low when I delay eating, even if I don't bolus.  This says to me that my
 basal rates are off, but there is no specifi >>

Have you ever done a fasting basal test?  Has anyone else done that before to
see if your basal rates are set appropriately?  I do them often to make sure
that my basal rates are set right, then I work out my insulin to carb ratio.
Of course, my CDE helps with all of this too!!