Re: [IP] Beach bound

Alecia,
I was told by Mini-Med that I needed to set a towel or some sort of cloth
over my pump while sitting in direct sunlight.  I usually do that but this
last Saturday I worked an outside auction for my dad in direct sunlight
(101 degrees) for several hours.  I don't use my leather case hardly at all
so I was starting to get nervous.  I had no problems with it at all.  My
blood sugars were great and the insulin in my pump survived the hot
afternoon.  Still I would cover it up with some sort of cloth, towel, or
whatever next time I'm going to be in the direct sun.  Good luck and have
fun at the beach.
Santana