Re: [IP] Beach bound

I was told by Mini-Med that I needed to set a towel or some sort of cloth
over my pump while sitting in direct sunlight.  I usually do that but this
last Saturday I worked an outside auction for my dad in direct sunlight
(101 degrees) for several hours.  I don't use my leather case hardly at all
so I was starting to get nervous.  I had no problems with it at all.  My
blood sugars were great and the insulin in my pump survived the hot
afternoon.  Still I would cover it up with some sort of cloth, towel, or
whatever next time I'm going to be in the direct sun.  Good luck and have
fun at the beach.