Re: [IP] smelly pumps and insulin

>My cartridges are not in my Disetronic pump when I fill them... They are
>filled away from the pump, then placed inside, the tubing is attached and
>then they are primed.

RoseLea, you mean you put the cartridge in the pump first and then
attach the tubing? Shane always attaches the tubing first (snapping the
little blue piece inbetween the tubing and cartridge), and then puts the
whole assembly into the pump, then tightens the cap. I wonder which way
Ben does it and whether that could have an affect on his problem?