[IP] I'm back! Chat tonight?

Hi all, I have returned from New Orleans and the geek fest. :-) The
pumpers meeting did not happen there, guess we were all too busy :(
Shane is still in Chicago, has met one of you, had a great time, and
would love to meet more of you!
I am trying to catch up on all the posts I missed. Would someone let me
know if the spouse/support person chat is on for tonight? I haven't seen
anything about it, but could easily have missed it. Thanks,