Re: [IP] The way I feel...

I may get a lot of flack for this comment.

I was able to do all that before the pump - it didn't and still doesn't
bother me to pull out and use a syringe (though it took a lot of years to
get there)........

Adding a single qualifier that very few ever mention, I would not make any
comments at all.... "without using a syringe".......

When I was first attempting to find out about pumps, I would hear at almost
every presentation that "you can't do X without the pump" - What bothered me
was that I was already doing X and then some without the pump - having A/R
tendencies does help with diabetes until the realization that it is
impossible to control everything (having been forced to look at it both
before and since getting the pump)....

Feelings are..... And those who have chosen to quit the pump because of
their feelings are no more right or wrong than we are.............

Jim S.
email @ redacted