Re: [IP] smelly pumps and insulin

Sam wrote:

>>You must not have a MM pump, since you'd be re-filling the reservoir away
from the pump itself... <<

My cartridges are not in my Disetronic pump when I fill them... They are
filled away from the pump, then placed inside, the tubing is attached and
then they are primed.  Not much of a chance to get a lot of insulin in the
pump unless the cartridge is very wet from an inexperienced user filling the
cartridge and getting it all over...  I fill my cartridge, remove the needle
and immediately cap it before I even insert the piston.  I would think there
shouldn't be a whole lot of leakage with any type of cartridge/reservoir...