[IP] Medicare now covering pumps and pump supplies

To my astonishment, I discovered, today, that since May, 2000, Medicare
is covering the costs of insulin pumps and all supplies.  There must
have been Congressional action for this, but I was not aware of it.

I had been getting my pump supplies covered by my secondary health
insurer, blue cross/blue shield of Massachusetts (Medex Gold).  but when
I tried to get refills on reservoirs and infusion sets, they kicked it
back.  When I called to find out why, they told me that Medicare has now
assumed the coverage.  A call to medicare confirmed this, and verified
that Medicare also covers the cost of a pump.

Has anyone else confirmed this?