Re: [IP] glucose testing in forearm

About the monitor that test in the arm,  My Endo had one in his office
tring it out on all the Dias.  So check, yours may have one and let you
try it. I really did not like it because I had to be stuck 4 times before
I got any blood.  Had four visable holes in my arm. and I find the finger
sticks not any more painful than the arm.  When I run out of places on
the finger ends I work my way up the sides of the fingers still get