Subject: Re: [IP] free diabetes kit for kids

Title: Subject: Re: [IP] free diabetes kit for kids

Lisa,
I called the 1-800-diabetes ADA # and had no problem ordering it for my five year old.
Kevin

Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 13:22:48 -0400
From: "Lisa B. Gogan" <email @ redacted>

FYI

I just tried to order the wizdom kit for my son.  He has had diabetes
for 3 years and is 4 yrs old. The ADA told me that this is only for
newly diagnosed 11 - 16 year olds.

  When I logged onto the website, it looked like there might be a book I
could read to him hence the words,  "the adventures of the amazing
audrey and the orange dragon" in the description.