[IP] Beach bound

I will visiting my family in Avalon, NJ (yes, the
Jersey shore) for a few days.  This will be the first
time on the beach since becoming a "pumper".  I bought
a tankini to make the pump more accessible, but what
else do I need to know?  Obviously, I won't be taking
it in the water (its a MM 508), but what about sitting
in the scorching sun, and what if I get caught in a
sand storm (happens all the time in Jersey)?
Seriously, any helpful hints? thanks - Alecia

Do You Yahoo!?