[IP] free diabetes kit for kids

We dropped Peter off at Camp Sioux (Devils Lake, ND) on Sunday. That's a
camp for kids with diabetes. The director of the camp mentioned that the ADA
was sending out diabetes kits for kids. The kits have information about
diabetes, but also some pretty cool games. One item looked like a good set
of juggling balls.

Please pass this info on to the kids you know with diabetes. It should be
fun for them to get something in the mail. The kits are free. Tell the
parent to go to the web site I've provided
(http://www.diabetes.org/wizdom/orderwizdom.html ) or call 1-800-diabetes
and press 6. A lady will take his/her mailing address and send out the kit.

Best to you,

Joyce Riske