[IP] Want to get rid of Sof-Set QR infusion sets

	When I started my pump 2 weeks ago, I tried one of the Sof-Set QR
infusion sets that Minimed sent me.  They did not work for me and I had to
switch to the micro Sof-sets.  Now I have this entire box of Sof-Set QR
infusion sets that I cannot use.  I would like to give these to someone who
needs them, preferably someone without insurance or who is having trouble
making ends meet (as someone who did not have insurance for 3 years, I can
understand how difficult life is as a diabetic without insurance).  If you
or anyone you know needs these infusion sets, please RESPOND TO ME ONLY.  If
you reply after this Friday (Aug. 4), please reply to email @ redacted

Thank you,