Re: [IP] Re: prednisolone

    Trish I just hade cataract surgery last month and another last year. In
both operations my Doctor wrote in pump must stay on durring operation &
there was no problem. I suggest you talk to a Doctor about this problem &
have him write letter to head of surgery @ hospitol
      Even though the prednisolone eye drop is a very small dose, I still
raised my basil rate by 0.1 as my BG did go up slightly, but everyone is
different. Even the stress level for each of us is different, so just test
alot at this time.
     The best to you;                         Richard