Re: [IP] Re: Denise's control & other stuff

Most likely that bolus/food thing is doin' it to ya, It took me about a
month to get the basals set just right, and about six months to get used to
the "Monthly Issue" and how to appropriately adjust for my Aunt Flo's visit.
I just tested a lot, made a pest of myself at the endo's and CDE's office
and still 'drop in' around their lunch hour, Hey they eat there, they're
Italian, I'm not stupid..LOL to bug them for something.
   I have had to learn also to trust myself. I make choices about raising or
lowering the basals and adding boluses, and I don't wait for three months to
go by for the adjustment. I reset it and test like heck for the following
2-3 days.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.

Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Denise's control & other stuff