[IP] Thank You for your help

I just wanted to express my thanks to the people on this list, I have been a
pump wear for 4 years and diabetic for 6 years.  I have always used my
abdomen for my infusion sets.  For the past year I was struggling with some
pretty sorry control.  Well Thanks to some the people on this list, I have
started to use other sites, and my control is back to wear it was when I
first started on the pump.  I was told by my pump trainer 4 years ago that i
would only need to use the abdomen.  Well I stuck with that teaching, and it
has cost me some bad control.  So thank all of you.