Re: [IP] Re: Denise's control & other stuff

Thanks for the encouragement.  I like the term Diabetes Dragon.  I think my
basals are fine so I think I need to work on my bolus amounts according to
my carbs.  Just when I think I've  got it figured out and get a pattern, boom
the floor drops out from under me and I'm back at square one.  Did it take
you a while to get a pattern or stability?