Re: [IP] Re: Denise's control & other stuff

You program the machine and if anything you've taken the Diabetes Dragon by
the horns and really control it now,<G>  You are gonna get it settled, but
don't forget, as women we have a "little issue" 3 days of the month that
really mucks up my bg's but now I know what to expect and can work on the
boluses and food..instead of my basals. We are definately in control and I
hope we can be of help.

Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.