Re: [IP] Sorry for my POSITIVE feedback

At 02:02 PM 7/30/00 Melissa Howell wrote:
 >I hope I didn't waste anyones time by posting my positive comments.  I guess
 >in the future I will ONLY post comments that have a direct reflection of the
 >subject line.

No problem at all... if you misunderstood, then possibly it was either not
clear or (heavens to murgatroyd) I could be wrong too!  We are just
human... nothing wrong with that. :-) The bottom line is, don't worry about
it... this is just a conversation among friends. Right?

P.S. I like my regular endo too.