[IP] Sorry for my POSITIVE feedback

Sam wrote:  regarding: [IP] Are diabetics assumed to be mentally incompetent
by medical workers?
>I really don't think that this thread is about our regular doctors. I get
> the impression that most of us feel comfortable with our normal MD... if
> not, why are we still going there??

Sorry if my post was not related to the others that were posted.  I too
agree with you on the ER staff and the hospital docs as I have had my run
around with them before.  I guess I read the post differently than others.
The reason I wrote about my internist is because at the present time that is
the only doctor that I have to compare the post too.  Due to insurance probs
I have been using my internist as an endo.  He is a personal friend of mine
so he is trying to help me out until I can see an endo.
I hope I didn't waste anyones time by posting my positive comments.  I guess
in the future I will ONLY post comments that have a direct reflection of the
subject line.

Melissa and pumpy