[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #376

I have received your email for Construction Information Systems.

I will be out of town untill Friday July 23 attending a conference.
Unfortunately I will not be able to retreive your email until I return.

If you need an immediate reply to your email please call
518 456-7048 and leave a message for me.

I will be checking in for messages daily.

Other wise I will reply to your email message on Friday
July 23.

Construction Information Systems.