Re: [IP] Re: Denise's control & other stuff

Thanks Sharon for your support. This was my first week subscribing and a
little overwhelming.
And just for the record I take the pump and my disease very seriously, that's
why I agreed to give the pump a try.  What I meant by giving up control was
not giving myself the 4 injections a day and trusting a machine to give me
the programmed amounts.  And I don't consider it a MAGIC machine. I hoped it
could help my sugars be more predictable and have some flexibility in my
life.  I am too at a loss sometimes with some of the inexplicable sugar
levels, but I subscribed in hopes to get some positive feedback and good
advice. So I really appreciate all support and advice and really enjoyed
reading all the postings.  I had no idea a support system like this existed.