[IP] dialysis diet

My husband is just beginning dialysis.  We have been told that he must be on a no-sodium, no potassium, no sugar, and low protein diet.  Ok, that means no leafy vegetables, little meat, no fruit, no wheat, very little milk products.  They tell us what he can't have, but I need to know what it is that he can have.  Does anyone else have some meal suggestions for dialysis patients.  I am getting so desparate.  He is extremely enemic and his color is so yellow.  I know he is in trouble.  I need to know foods that will increase his iron levels, but that won't hurt him by adding more toxins in his blood.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Need another email address?  See http://WWW.MailToGo.Net/