[IP] dialysis diet

My husband is just beginning dialysis.  We have been told that he must be on a no-sodium, no potassium, no sugar, and low protein diet.  Ok, that means no leafy vegetables, little meat, no fruit, no wheat, very little milk products.  They tell us what he can't have, but I need to know what it is that he can have.  Does anyone else have some meal suggestions for dialysis patients.  I am getting so desparate.  He is extremely enemic and his color is so yellow.  I know he is in trouble.  I need to know foods that will increase his iron levels, but that won't hurt him by adding more toxins in his blood.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.