re: [IP] New Meter

Absolutely the Therasense Freestyle is vastly superior and more comfortable.
I've tried them both.  Freestyle requires a tiny drop of blood, no pumping
etc.  (not that "pumping" is a bad thing LOL).  http://www.therasense.com

I found the AtLast to be a terrible meter.  It left lasting marks on my arm
and I couldn't always get enough blood to try it.  There's a review at the
Children With Diabetes website about the AtLast in case you need more reasons
NOT to buy it.

You should also note that the FastTake now has strips that can be used on the
arm as well.  I saw the ad in the August issue of Diabetes Interview.

Very sincerely yours,

Ellen H. Ullman

Mom, Advocate for children who have diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster...<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html">http://memb
ers.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html  (KidsRPumping)</A>
Please support funding a cure for diabetes.  My favorite charity is the
Diabetes Research Institute in Miami, Florida:  <A