[IP] New Meter

I have been reading on users using the At-Last, vs FreeStyle and I am confused as to which one is the better meter?  I am 65 and fully retired after heart by-pass and have been using FastTake which has worked great but I play the guitar and my finger tips are on their last leg and I need to get strips soon - should I change meter and which one is the best - any help is greatly appreciated.