Re: [IP] Not sure

The pump does relieve you of a lot of the prepump "have too's."  You will
have to work it a lot but it's not hard to at all.
I have a question though, even though I test 6 X's or more a day why is it
necessary to check 8 to 12 X's a day. If your under control and your basel
rates are correct are even close is all of that testing really necessary? Is
it because you can't feel the low's coming?