[IP] Kids ,pump camp Little talks

Peter wrote,

"Unless you yourself are a pediatric endocrinologist, CDE, or some other form
of health care provider with exceptional knowledge of type I diabetes, these
little talks, though helpful and anecdotal, are probably insufficient.  "

Curtis responds,

Most parents of kids with D are....."some other form
of health care provider with exceptional knowledge of type I diabetes".

The reason that the "little talks.....are probably insufficient" is because the
"real" health care providers will not listen to JUST A PARENT.

Forgive me, but having CDE or MD after your name has little to do with your D
care skill.

I know that parents with D kids have dealt with more lows, highs, site changes,
shots, and crap than a non-D endo or CDE has.

Shaking my head,  there goes another medical professional.

Curtis Lomax