[IP] RE: Carb count for salad

Whenever I eat a salad consisting of lettuce (mostly), tomato, onion, and a
few black olives, slice of cheese, (Subway salad)  my
bg goes sky high.  I bolused for the crackers I ate and thought no carbs for
lettuce, the rest of it I counted the carbs.  Does anyone else have this
problem with salad.  With all other foods, I have a handle on it even
Chinese, pizza, and bagels.  Would
like any input I can get.   Thanks, Ellie