Re: [IP] glucose testing in forearm

I'm going to wait 'til I can see it, feel it and try it before shelling out
that kind of money on a website....Looks good, but I've a wait and see
attitude about some things....I have the DEX and by putting in the little
whell of ten sensors, all I have to dig out is the meter and the little
lancing device. Nothing else as I download my readings onto the 'puter ever
3-5 days.
  I've only read about the freestyle but need to hold it and see if I can do
it....re' my bad eyesight.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.