Re: [IP] Carbohydrate Factor?

In reference to counting carbs--our CDE referred us to the book listed
below.  I have also included the link to where you could purchase it!
On each page it tells how many carbs are in the items on the page.  You can
just ignore the other exchange information and use the carb information.  I
have been doing great with this little pocket sized book.  It seems that
those who wrote this book have done all the figuring that was referred to by
Kelly in a previous post!  Another avenue of information is the packaging
labels on all prepackaged items you eat like TV dinners, canned goods, other
packaged goods, etc.  All you have to do is look at the carb. count on the
package and you have the grams of carbs in the item.  You do have to be
careful to note the serving size it is referring to and figure accordingly!
For me this has been a marvelous tool.  Just thought I would share it with
you all!

The Official Pocket Guide to Diabetic Exchanges
In-Stock: Ships within 24 hours.
American Dietetic Association Staff,American Dietetic Association /
Paperback / American Diabetes Association / March 1998
Our Price: $7.75

email @ redacted
Type I for 43 years
Began pumping w/MM 507C 8/31/99