[IP] All 3 Pump Reps in Same Place - For Arizonian's

Hi All,

Mark your calenders.  On Wednesday September 13th the MiniMed, Disetronic,
and Animas rep will be presenting their pumps.

Time:  7:00 pm - 9:00 pm.

Location:  	Diabetes Management And Training Centers
		2737 West Southern Avenue ( SE corner of Southern and 48th Street )
		Tempe, AZ

7:00 to 7:30  Nancy Waldman Disetronic Territory Manager
7:30 to 8:00  Alison Burningham Animas Territory Manager
8:00 to 8:30   Kyle Treude MiniMed District Sales Manager
8:30 to 9:00   Q & A

I am really excited about this meeting.  I am involved in a few groups in
town and I get a lot of questions about pumping.  My answer is "get a pump
and talk to all the companies before you decide.".  So what better way to
decide but come to this meeting and get all your questions answered and see
all three pumps.  For all of you in AZ that know people that are not on the
pump, please try to encourage them to come to this meeting.  I really think
this is a once in a long time meeting.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me privately at
email @ redacted

Diabetes Management And Training Centers also puts on a GREAT meeting the
first Tuesday of every month at 7:00.  So if you can make it, please
come.  It's really a fun group and I always learn something new.  The next
meeting is August 1st.  Hope to see you.