Re: [IP] Not sure

I just woke up at two thirty this afternoon and my bg was 103. what the pump
does is thake the place of the enslavement you've been under for 40 years.
   Yes, you still test your blood glucose levels and yes, you still try to
eat well, but the flexability for this musician has been wonderful...for the
last seven years the only time I wasn't in good control was when I thought I
could ignore diabetes. Ate what I wanted without the checking and insulin
adjustment, and not caring what the HbA1c was. I got back in the saddle
again and now with a few tests a day and an understanding of the food I ate,
and how things affected me, I have great control again.
   Some mornings I get up early for college or to go meet people, and my BGs
are still in the low 90s up to 110.

Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.
You wrote......
does that mean you can sleep later some mornings or do you