[IP] Pump Supplies/ Michael

On Friday, July 28 Santana wrore,

<.  However, lots of us do share our
>>supplies and I have yet to hear of anyone on the IP list
>>prosecuted for it.  In fact, someone on the list just helped>

And God bless those who do.  People on this list kept me alive last year
when I had no income and no supplies and thought I was going to have to give
up my pump and die.  I have seriously considered figuring out some way to
warehouse supplies for indigent pumpers but have yet to come up with any
workable alternatives.

Michael have you done any more research into this>\?  An still interested
and even have some supplies to share.

(Please email me at email @ redacted as I take the digest and often
miss responses.)