From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Redia Engle
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2000 3:24 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Not sure

I'm not a pumper yet, but am considering it. my Dr. has recommened it.I
am checking everything out first. I've been taking insulin as i said
before for 40 yrs. am 52 yrs. old now. for all that time i've taken my
shots at the same time everyday, eaten at the same time everyday.
sometimes it is like i'm in a trance every day same old thing, now my
blood sugars are getting out of controle. I know nothing of the pump,
but am willing to learn. Question--when you have a pump and are pumping
insulin, does that mean you can sleep later some mornings or do you
still need to take insulin on a regular scheduled time?What about meals
can they be whenever you want to eat or on a schedule. See I'm not sure
how all this works with the pump. please let me know.    thanks
                              Redia

SMILE-:) GOD LOVES YOU,SUMMER IS HERE ENJOY