Re: [IP] Confession

>I haven't used the pump for that purpose, BUT I have used the diabetes to
>justify being verbally or emotionally abusive!
>We're probably "THE ONLY ONES" though...... <vbg>

Nope, Nadda, No Way!  LOL  Not only that but, I get to use I am 40 and
blonde as excuses too.  <VBG>

> >      OK, I know its terrible,

No your not, I think it's a splendid idea.  :-)

>   Once in a while when I dont want to do something or be
> > somewhere with certain people (mostly in-laws) I set my pump to make the
> > alarm go off and then with a surprised look on my face when it does go off,
> > I leave to change my site or batteries or whatever.

I think it's a great idea.  I've never tried it though, I wouldn't know how
on my D.  Anyone know?  Maybe I need to switch pumps so I can use this
great feature.  :-)