[IP] Bleeding

Hi all,
I am a newbie-pumping only two months.  I have a question I know someone can
help me with.  I have learned so much from this list-I don't know what I
would of done without all of you.

I have been reading lately about bleeding into the canulla at insertion but
this morning when I changed my set, I pulled  out my MM SS and bleed like a
stuck pig!  What would cause that?  It's a little sore, but does not look at
all infected.

Seacoast of NH-there is a couple of Dawns!!