Re: [IP] MM infusion sets packaging

     email @ redacted REPLIED
> > Because profit is a main goal of all companies including Minimed and/or
> > Disetronic.  I do believe they have the health of diabetics as an
> > important goal as well.  However, profit allows companies to achieve
> > their goals easier than a struggling company could.  You're right though,
> > George.  Profit is not the only motive . . . but it's there loud and
> > clear.

My point is that Maersk might be the better target for complaint
because it is from them that the "must change every 72 hrs."
seems to originate.  Just trying to get to the root of the problem in
who sets these guidelines for the sale of tubes with each/every-
other infusion set.  The "profit-motive" of Maersk could be stronger
than the resolve of Minimed in satisfying it's customers.