Re: [IP] Re: oops with that damn bolus...

In a message dated 7/29/00 1:03:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< One thing that could help prevent this is to use the audio bolus.  I use
 them (set at .5 increments) almost exclusively.  >>

It would be a little hard to do an .8 bolus with audio. I have the 507 and
have never had a problem putting it into suspend during a bolus. I think she
probably paniced. I have suspended a bolus many times in a restaurant when I
decided to change from a regular bolus to a square wave. I also suspend
everytime I change infusion sets. I rarely need to use the entire 5 units to
prime before I have the proper amount comming out.