[IP] Our first A1C

Hi all!
	Caitlyn has only been on the pump for 2 weeks, but we got our first A1C
back yesterday.  Her last A1C was 8.8 and this one was 7.8!  The doctor
said that she has never had a lower A1C ever and that she has only had
an 7.8 one other time about a year ago.  I am definately encouraged by
her count!  After 2 weeks, that is pretty good, right?
	Anyway, I just wanted to share our exciting news.

Carrie, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd 20 mo, 5YO and pumping for just over 2