Re: [IP] Re: carbo factor (by gram)

In a message dated 07/28/2000 9:41:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Kelly,
 what book are you using to get the carbo factor?  I need to get it!  perfect
 for figuring out home made recipes. >>

I am using a packet of information my cde gave to me when I first met him a
couple of years ago.  That's when I began to count carbohydrates (my endo
never taught me to do this, nor did he even mention it!)  I THINK I've seen a
similar appendix in the back of the Pumping Insulin book.  I'm not sure
though as I do not have that book.  But the information that my cde gave me
is very comprehensive and includes carb. ratios for a wide variety of foods
including combination dishes (ie, potato salad, pizza, lasagna, burritos).
Contact me privately and I could even send you the packet that I have!

Kelly   email @ redacted
diagnosed 27 years ago
pumping 5.5 years