Re: [IP] Basal rates question

In a message dated 07/28/2000 4:43:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  That's a lot
 of difference! 1.04 or 0.6.  I am getting very impatient with these people,
 but I may also be too much of a chicken to try this on my own.
 Any one have any math corrections for me, or advice? >>

Sherry C.,
I wouldn't try to figure this out on my own, without following doctor's
orders or being under medical supervision!  Be patient, it will all come
together very soon!