Re: [IP] Re: oops with that damn bolus...

>did anyone out there ever totally mess up a bolus?  i hit in 8 rather than
>when my sugar was 102>

One thing that could help prevent this is to use the audio bolus.  I use
them (set at .5 increments) almost exclusively.   When I first went on the
pump I had just had an eye hemorhage and have gotten used to using the audio
bolus.  It can also be set to give a unit at a time but I prefer the .5
increments.  Just a thought!

email @ redacted
Type I for 43 years
Began pumping w/MM 507C 8/31/99